Nerve pains are the most irritating thing to happen as from head till teeth, these may make your life worse. One of the articles by nerve surgery specialist center stated that unless your nerves are treated by a proper treatment, a small head ache might turn to acute migraine attacks. It is very essential that you get your nerve pain checked by a good specialist.
There are some natural ways to heal nerve pains; however if these are worse, it is better to consult a doctor.
10 Ways to Heal Nerve Pains
- Drink lots of green juices like cucumber, spinach, broccoli, kale, celery, and parsley. These will help you to stay on track and prevent the nerves from breaking down.
- Drink good amount of water everyday to keep your body, especially the nerves hydrated. Even the nerve surgery specialist team would recommend to you have water irrespective of whether you are thirsty or not.
- Turmeric is one of the best herbs for nerve inflammation. Applying turmeric on the areas where nerves are causing irritability will give you good relief.
- Clove oil is another boon to an exposed nerve in the gums. Toothache can cause you nightmares and rubbing some clove oil on the affected area gives some temporary relief from nerve pain.
- Consume more of Omega 3 oils as these have great anti-inflammatory properties that help in the healing process of stressed nerves.
- Include fruits that have more of antioxidant properties such as; camu camu fruit, grape seeds extract, avocado seed extract and lemons.
- Acupuncture is a great remedy for nerve treatments. Even your nerve surgery specialist may recommend you to do that. Certain needles (also known as Chi) are inserted in the body to treat those pressed nerves that are causing trouble to you.
- Supplements also help to treat the disturbed nerves. Supplements that consist vitamins like; vitamin D&E, Zinc, L-Carnitine, Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl cysteine, and GABA are good to cover vitamin deficiency that may be a cause of stressed nerves in your body.
- Meditation and yoga are two amazing techniques for nerve treatment. These will naturally heal your body from within and bring more peace in your life. Practice the different forms and exercises of yoga to treat your nerves.
- Weight loss is also recommended in some cases if your nerves are giving you inflammation issues. Perhaps, losing some calories will get you to get moving strongly.