Everyone likes to have long and beautiful hair? Do you know that your hair can tell you about your health? But what many of us fail to understand is that, the health of our hair depends on the way we take care of it. Today most of us like to style our hair and we often try many products and medicines which can harm your hair as well as your body. So it is very necessary to take proper care of your hair as well as your scalp.
Taking proper nutrients can help you to get naturally long and healthy hair. But today in a busy life we often forget to take care of our self. This is when our hair starts falling out this can further lead to complete baldness. You can ask a doctor online to get more information related to hair. You can choose best doctors from the list of qualified doctors and also get information on best hair transplant in Delhi and hair transplant cost in Delhi. This will help you get best treatment at affordable cost.
Below are some of the things recommended for your hair?
Talking about the texture of your hair, you should keep some things in mind
- Diameter: – You may feel that your hair is very thick and good, but it’s the diameter of your hair which plays a very important role in choosing a right product. But it’s something which you cannot tell just by looking. However doing a strand test can tell you if your hair is fine or not. Take a single hair in between your fingers and if you don’t feel anything then it is considered that your hair is fine. It is considered medium if you can feel the hair and it is coarse if you feel a strong, thick strand. Don’t get confused before the density and diameter of the hair.
- Density: – Don’t assume that you will have a thick head of hair just because the diameter of your hair is fine and vice versa. Your hair loss likely to be thin if you can see your scalp easily when you grab a handful of hair at the side of your hair. You can select the type of products based on your diameter and density. For e.g. person with less dense but coarse hair should go for volumizing product.
- Elasticity: – You can determine how strong your hair is based on the amount of elasticity. This also makes it easy to style your hair as you wish. If your hair breaks immideately while stretching, it may indicate low elasticity. It is said that if your hair stretches to 50% of its original length then your hair has high elasticity. Using some treatments like Matrix Biolage advanced Fiber strong shampoo can help you to reinforce your strands which can further strengthen your hair.
Porosity: – Knowing about your hair in deep is what porosity is all about i.e. to know how much chemical treatments such as perms, dyeing etc. can your strands withstand. For this you have to remove a single strand of washed and towel dried hair from your head. Your hair is highly porous if it sinks immediately and your hair isn’t porous if it doesn’t sink. Blonde hair type is more porous than any other color, so it very necessary to keep your hair moisturized.
Every one of us deserves to have a healthy and beautiful hair, but we all need to take some extra efforts. Below are some of the healthy hair habits which can help your hair:-
- Eat protein: – Having a balanced diet can help you get shinny and beautiful hair. When it comes to your hair, you have to be patient, as it may not work if you are impatient. Strand of hair is mainly composed of protein, consuming food rich in proteins such as chicken, turkey, dairy products, fish, legumes and nuts etc can help in hair growth.
- Vitamins and minerals: – Not only proteins but there are many other vitamins and minerals which helps in hair growth, so it’s very important that you take it either in the form of food or in the form of supplements. Daily intake of iron, zinc, vitamin D and vitamin B can help you get strong and healthy hair.
Avoid Tying Your Hair Hardly: – Avoid trying your hair hardly- Tying your hair tightly can damage your hair, so always avoid pulling your hair tightly into a ponytail, wearing your hair bows constantly can also damage the follicle of your hair. Leaving your hair is a good option, However it’s not possible always to keep your hair open, sometimes you might prefer tying it up, in such cases you can try a loose bun or braid. Never tie your hair when it is wet as they are weak then, and this can lead to hair fall.
Health of your hair mainly depends on your diet; your body might be lacking some of the critical nutrients if you feel that hair is thin, dry, slow growing or dull.