One of the key things that do regularly is to eat, and with so many tweaks to our lifestyle, food ordering is getting more popular and frequent. And too many orders without careful thought can wreak havoc on your health. So the question is – how do you deal with it, and how you can balance things out.
By following these easy tips, you should be able to get the right mix, and order meals more frequently.
- Avoid a lot of carbonated drinks. Drink them, but don’t order them with every meal. It is important to limit carbonated drinks. They aren’t bad, as long as you order it less frequently.
- Go for fruit-based dessert than a chocolate based dessert, the reason is simple – the latter adds more harmful sugar to your body. Go for chocolate if you must, but prefer fruits over it, or if you can – have both, so that you can at least reduce chocolate intake.
- Add salad to your meal, fresh food and vegetables help you ingest better so it is always good to add salad.
- Check for substitutions – for instance, instead of Paneer go for green vegetables. You don’t have to comprise on the taste, just a minor substitutions to make sure that savor the best food.
- Avoid artificial cream – It is always good to avoid artificial cream that can wreak havoc on your health. In fact, as a ground, no artificial food is good for health. So stay away from it. You can, at times, opt to have artificial cream, and that’s fine. Just make sure that you don’t do it frequently.
- If you Order Online, be sure to order from reputed online food portals, and ensure that you go through the apps before you place an order. Sometimes it is possible to miss out some critical details about the meals, especially if you are not well acquainted with its functions. So be sure to check everything.
- Check restaurant ratings, usually apps like Zomato and TinyOwl have inbuilt rating systems for the users to check the restaurant ratings, which you can use to get the right stuff. Moreover check markings on the individual dish and see the delivery time and every detail about the dish before you place an order.
- Try combos more, as food ordering apps tends to discount the meals, try to take advantage of it, usually combos cover everything, but then if you need something other than combos, then consider ordering it separately.
If you keep these basic pointers in mind, you should be able to get the right meal, and treat yourself and others well. It is important not to get swayed by some flashy adjectives, just be rational when you order anything – both in terms of quantity and price. With the advent of online food apps, things are easy than they were ever before.
So good luck with the food ordering, and remember to try different meals, and then once you know which is best both taste wise and moneywise, go for that meal and hit the reorder button on your mobile app.