Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it is a well known fact not for nothing. Whether it is a dietician or a physician, they all would say the same thing. However, even after this being a well known fact, many people skip breakfast, don’t have it timely, or just don’t have it right. And, this in the future can lead to long term health issues. It can cause obesity, heart disease, overweight problems, and so on.
The person who does not have breakfast can have problems focusing on the work at hand, whether it is at work, school or college, and might also feel lack of energy and fatigue too easily. Many people find breakfast meal too boring, filled with same old cereals, milk or orange juice, which is one of the reasons why many people just choose to give it a pass.
However, breakfast can be made sumptuously delicious, nutritious and creative, if one chooses to make an effort to revive their health. There are many healthy recipes one can find on Foodjj.com, which has the perfect combination of all the right ingredients needed by the body to optimize metabolism, supply necessary energy and nutrients, and strengthen immune system of the body at the same time. Here are the few ways you can try –
- Go Vegan. Instead of eggs, use tofu, and if possible toss with some seasonings such as cilantro, pepper, chilli flakes and soy sauce. Vegan breakfast has the right combination of protein and fat, which keeps the weight under check.
- Go Organic. There are organic variants available for eggs, vegetables, and even pulses and cereals. Choose organic eggs or vegetables in your breakfast, instead of factory farmed eggs or processed vegetables. They contain chemicals and other synthetic hormones, which are not useful for the body.
- Don’t compromise on sweet. Having nicely sliced bowl of fruits, mixed with non fatty yoghurt, couple of tea spoons of honey and one tea spoon of dark chocolate, would keep your taste buds as well as your body happy.
- Have sandwich made of smoked salmon, multigrain bagel, turkey bacon, whole wheat toast, alone with cheese, flaxseeds and a spoon of peanut butter. It would be delicious, as well as healthy. Avoid cheese if possible.
- If you want to have cereals and milk, choose soy milk and high fiber cereal. It would cut down your fat consumption by over 10 percent, while increase the dose of nutrients to your body.
These are the few creative ways you can try to make your breakfast, healthy as well as interesting. In any case, do not skip your breakfast, because that is what would make or break your day, as well as your body in the long term.