Hot sauce is one variety of food ingredients that helps you to make your food more delicious and spicy. People all over the world prefer taste and spices in their food these days. There are some regions in the world where the foods are not so spicy and this may be due to their cultural instinct. Asians, particularly the ones living in India, prefer spicy food. There are varieties of hot sauces and its ingredients to pile up the taste of their food. Other than making the food spicy, hot sauce also adds up to a healthy life. It has proven to be a myth that hottest hot sauce in the world gives birth to peptic ulcers and is bad for your stomach.
Let’s see a couple of health benefits out of hot sauce:
- Chili peppers and hot sauces promote your resistance power to fight against few stomach problems. They attack the stomach bacteria that could harm your digestive systems and bowel movements.
- The acid from hottest hot sauce in the world actually helps you to protect your stomach lining by producing more juices.
- If you are fond of spicy foods, there are higher chances of burning your fat levels and calories even after your meals. Fats, produced by eating some food items, have to cool down in order to get into a solid form. Spicy foods help in maintaining your body temperature warm within to ensure faster fat cutting. This whole process is called ‘Thermogenesis’.
- Hot sauce, if added in spicy foods, can help increase your metabolism. Research proves that Vitamin C helps a lot faster than the other nutrients to boost your metabolism as it keeps your body away from oxidative stress.
- Oxidation is a process in which the body’s cells die due to aging process thereby acting slowly. Chili peppers prevent oxidation within your body and induce speed in other bodily functions.
- Chili peppers also contain a compound called the ‘Capsaicin’ that promotes fat burning and loss of weight.
- Hot sauce helps your body to release endorphins which cools down your mood swings immediately after you settle down with all the panting, wheezing and perspiration. After you’ve experienced a powerful spicy course of your meals, you feel much better at your mood.
- Research says some people ooze out their frustration level after having spicy meals. This also helps you in easing your stress levels.
- Chili peppers give you a healthy heart. It stimulates your circulatory system and keeps your heart healthy.
- Hot sauce helps you to maintain your blood pressure at normal levels.
- Spicy foods with hot sauce help you to combat food poisoning as they have some serious anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic chemicals that help your body to fight against any adverse acidic reactions.
- ‘Capsaicin’ lowers the level of cholesterol, reduces hypertension, prevents blood clots and assists your heart to pump blood in a lot easier way.
For more information on spicy foods, visit websites such as www.pepperheadsforlife.com/hot-sauce-scale.