If you are planning to conceive, then before you proceed to read this article, let us tell you that pregnancy is one of the most unforgettable experience of life. Gladly, with the help of internet and IVF calculators, technology has made it possible to enjoy every bit of this experience. Below are some of the ways, you can track your pregnancy:
- The moment you plan your pregnancy, it is equally important that you track your ovulation period, as this will help you to plan your pregnancy better. In simple terms, understand your menstrual cycle. According to science, an egg can stay active from 12 to 24 hours after the ovulation.
- As explained, a track of your menstrual cycle will help you to check the flow on a monthly basis and the regularity of your periods. According to the health care providers, it is necessary that you keep a check of your menstrual cycle for at least three to four months. This track will help you to get a correct assessment, in planning your pregnancy.
- Make a rough structure of your fertile days. Many women fall into the menstrual period of 26 to 32 days. Women with regular menstrual cycles may also vary at times due to various external factors such as exercise, stress, physical contact and others. To check the accurate date of your fertile period, you must note down the number of days in your shortest and longest menstrual cycle closely. There is a rough calculation that is required to come down to the solution. You may do this calculation with the help of IVF calculators.
- Keep a check on your hormonal changes. Your body temperature reacts to your hormonal changes. When this happens, your body is the first thing to realize this and react over it. In medical words, this is also known as Basal body temperature. As a hint, your basal body temperature would be the highest, when you are on your ovulation period. As a matter of fact, you must record this temperature, as the first thing in the morning.
- Get your cervix changes checked. Ovulation is not a silent process. It will give you a lot of signs and signals. As your hormones face a change, they will give the egg them to the best position for fertility. During this process, you would undergo changes in the cervical area too. These changes could be cervical mucus or thick discharge. In some cases, even the quantity of the discharge increases.
There are many other signs and difference that you may notice during your pregnancy. This is because everybody is different and so, every woman will react to it, in a different manner. Whatever be the situation, all you need to remember is to make sure that you are enjoying a stress free pregnancy. It is always better to talk to your doctor, before stepping into the world of pregnancy. Wishing you a safe and enjoyable time with your unborn.